Praca: Corporate Development Manager
Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
As Corporate Development Manager you will manage and update business cases and collect market intelligence on competitive programs. You will also support our leadership team with strategic and ad-hoc analyses and work closely with the Finance team on long-term financial forecasts. Finally, you will support out-licensing processes for our own biosimilar programs.
- Owning and managing business cases for our own development programs based on inputs from business development, project management and pipeline&portfolio teams;
- Providing inputs to long-term financial forecasts owned by Finance;
- Actively following newsflow regarding competitive landscape, including financial reporting of the originators and prepare analyses for the leadership team based on that;
- Supporting out-licensing efforts of the company, including marketing materials preparation (teasers), ad-hoc analyses and transaction documentation negotiation;
- Supporting internal coordination of other internal teams involved (incl. Legal) in out-licensing discussions;
- Providing a daily support to the leadership team;
- Preparing and delivering strategic and ad-hoc analyses/presentations for the leadership team;
- Participation in preparation of presentations for the Supervisory Board.
- Higher education in a business/financial background is required (background in science will be an advantage);
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Experience in financial modelling;
- Experience in business and financial analyses;
- Previous experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or Strategy;
- Experience in work with senior management is desired;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including senior management focus;
- Proficient in Polish and English;
- Orientation towards collaboration and aligned decision-making
- Highly structured and analytical competence;
- Team orientation with ability to work independently;
- Creativity and problem-solving competence;
- Presentation and moderation competence;
- Persistence and assertiveness, with a good sense how to manage conflict.