The role: The Corporate Financial Reporting Manager is a key role within the Corporate Accounting department. The Corporate Accounting department is...
Praca: Corporate Reporting Manager
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
The Corporate Financial Reporting Manager is a key role within the Corporate Accounting department. The Corporate Accounting department is ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the JTI Group IFRS Financial Statements subsequently reported to JT (Japan Tobacco), the parent company based and listed in Tokyo.
The Corporate Reporting Manager is reporting directly to the Corporate Reporting Lead Manager in Warsaw.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
- Ensure timely preparation and financial integrity of the IFRS reporting package for the JTI Group and Japanese Tobacco segment.
- Assist in the Country By Country Reporting (CBCR) and Japan Controlled Foreign Countries (JCFC) reporting processes.
- Supporting the Corporate Reporting Lead Manager concerning reporting issues, as well as the management of the Financial Reporting Team in terms of planning and coaching.
- To tackle new reporting issues emerging from the JTI Finance Community, including the impact of business combinations.
- Investigating technical accounting from group entities.
- Assisting the wider Corporate Accounting team on ad hoc project work as driven by business needs.
- Drive improvements in the internal processes and controls, primarily within the team and also within the JTI finance community.
- Assisting the wider Corporate Accounting team on IFRS technical project work as driven by business needs.
- University degree in finance
- Chartered/certified accountant
- 5+ years in the area of accounting/finance functions, preferably in a multinational and/or big four audit firm or accounting firm of similar size
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Practical knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in group consolidation and reporting
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills, team player willing to work and interact with colleagues from different background and culture
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in conjunction/coordination with other company functions and internal/external resources.
Corporate Reporting Manager