Praca: Credit & Collections Analyst with French
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
- Participating in negotiations with customers
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation.
- Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
- Participating in implementing policies and procedures for standardizing process and improving controls and performance
- Fluent French and communicative English
- Work experience in a similar role (min 1 year)
- Pro-client approach
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract for fixed term of 6 months (with possibility to prolong)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee