contract of employmenttype of contractstart 7:00 - 9:00, end 15:00 - 17:00work hoursal. Jana Pawła II 22, Warsawthis is the location of our officeScope of...
Praca: Credit Risk Regulatory Specialist (RiskHub) [rekrutacja online]
- If you have an academic degree (MSc or PhD),
- If you Possess extensive knowledge of/experience with credit risk models and relevant regulations,
- If you are fluent in English,
- If you are a team player: we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the team goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself,
- If you have a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact, and an eagerness to learn,
- If you have an ability to identify problems, analyzing key information and making connections, in order to find appropriate solutions,
- If you have an ability to provide support to internal and external customers to meet and understand their needs and expectations,
- If you can complete tasks and achieves results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner, with a focus on execution and delivery of targets and KPIs.
- Knowledge of A-IRB models.
- Interacting with a competent authorities (e.g. KNF or ECB),
- Working for a competent authority as e.g. supervisor or on-site inspector focussing on A-IRB models or model risk management,
- Internal auditor (model focused),
- A strong quantitative background.
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. Currently, in Risk Hub Warsaw we are setting up a new team that will act as a centre of excellence to ensure regulatory compliance of the model development process. Members of the team will be involved in international projects aiming at the redevelopment, approval and implementation of IRB models. This team will maintain relationships with other ING units as well as international regulators, and also will serve as the conduit of information to internal stakeholders. As a credit risk regulatory specialist at ING Tech Poland, you will be given the opportunity not only to gain experience in an international environment but also actively participate in enhancing the model development process. You will be cooperating with international teams in preparation of deliverables presented to supervisory authorities: providing quality checks and support in preparation of the required documentation. You will advise and provide quality assurance of the model changes. You will apply your knowledge in credit risk to ensure models are compliant to regulations. Furthermore, you will own and manage key models change processes (analyse models, data and processes, and suggesting improvements of processes and policies).
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
Twoje zadania:dokonywanie analizy finansowej w zakresie finansowania projektów inwestycyjnych z uwzględnieniem analizy branży/rynkudokonywanie analizy...
PKO Bank Polski
Umowa na czas określonyDepartament Analityki Danych
Horyzont Doradztwo Personalne
Główne zadania:realizacja zadań związanych ze zbieraniem informacji z różnych działów, koordynacji i kontroli budżetów (np. budżet kosztowy,...