Praca: Data Analyst for Group Compliance
Would you like to be part of fighting market abuse by tuning and developing our surveillance systems?
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to help ensuring the proper tuning and calibration of our surveillance systems and being part of further developing our models and tools.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Market Abuse Surveillance team. We add value by ensuring that Nordea has an efficient market abuse surveillance. As Data Analyst, you will play a valuable role in detecting and reporting possible market abusive behaviours.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining several Power BI reports of the following types designed by the teams Tuning and Calibration Analysts: Analysis of data for meaningful threshold setting, Model simulations ect.
- Writing SQL queries to run continually in order to detect data gaps, missing data, invalid data and other mandatory quality checks.
- Developing Power BI intelligent models to assist the Market Abuse analysts team in alert investigation, quick detection of false positives and filling in limitations of existing detection models
- Develop and maintain Dashboards and Management reporting of alerts activity in Power BI.
Youll join a dedicated team focussed on cooperation and sparring. The role can be based in Poland, Finland or Denmark.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
- You are a team player and willing to contribute in fighting Market Abuse Behaviour
- You are passionate with data and have an analytical mindset.
- You have a good communication and presentation skills.
Your experience and background:
- Experience with advanced SQL queries and data analysis
- Familiarity with building reports in PowerBI, Tableau or any other data visualisation tools
- Experience working with large data sets and multiple data sources
- Knowledge of other data related languages like R or Python would be an advantage
- Previous work experience with Nice Actimize MSE solution and knowledge of the data model
- Experience in analyzing and sourcing data from golden data sources (communication layer) using APIs
- Experience in building Actimize model analyzer tools.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!.
Submit your application no later than 06/12/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Henning Lykke Nielsen
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.