Praca: Data Analyst with intermediate Russian
The job of a Data Analyst is one where specific experience or background is not needed. Motivation and curiosity are what were looking for. In the beginning, well provide you with training to make your first months in the company smooth.
- In short, your job will be about:
- Collecting, processing and verifying specific financial information; text-based or number-based data
- Doing research on financial information
- Working with large databases (maintaining, updating, improving)
What is more, you join projects to stimulate your ambitions of an early professional and let you develop your career.
- Very good knowledge of English and at least intermediate knowledge of Russian
- Motivation to begin a career in finance
- Attention to details because you will take care of a number of data and information
- Good prioritization skills because you will handle various tasks
- Curiosity to learn because we want you to stay and grow with our company
- You will receive the annual gross salary of 48 000 PLN. You will also be entitled to a bonus scheme and additional benefits that we offer to Refinitiv colleagues.
Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
Information: access to real-time economic data
Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
Activities: sports teams and social events to join
Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
LSEG is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business.
We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.