Job title descriptionWork in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clientsDeliver high quality solutions to improve...
Praca: EMEA P2P Specialist with languages (German, French, Italian or Dutch)
Ogłoszenie numer: 6161535, from 2021-12-22
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. Youll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxters products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join Baxter. We are in the midst of a transformation that’s building a world-class finance organization. Baxter Business Services is a group dedicated to providing centralized service to many of Baxter’s core business processes. Now we need you. From day one, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of jobs and experiences. When you join us, you can also expect access to training and mentoring in a supportive environment. From day one, youll have opportunities to collaborate with people all over the world. This is where you are empowered to do your best work.
EMEA P2P Specialist with languages (German, French, Italian or Dutch)
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
EMEA P2P Specialist reports to P2P Center Lead, and as a team member of P2P Customer Service team is responsible for responding to internal customers, supplier enquiries, and resolving complex invoice processing cases.
As a part of center of excellence, this role will identify and present solution for continuous process improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Processing invoices within EMEA region, and ensuring internal customer and supplier inquiries (e.g., webchat, email, scanned correspondence, etc.) are resolved in a timely manner with the highest quality of service.
- Working with Shared Service Centre (SSC) team and vendors, as well as in-country teams to address and resolve issues, enforcing the adoption of the agreed channel strategies and managing compliance to the defined policies and procedures.
- Maintaining or exceeding daily resolution requirements.
- Investigating complex invoice processing issues and progressing through to a satisfactory outcome.
- Processing vendor debit / credit memos and supporting period-end close reconciliation activities.
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating debit balances as needed.
- Reviewing and proposing changes to Accounts Payable policies and procedures as dictated by market and company changes.
- Educating internal customers and suppliers on the use of self-service solutions (where appropriate).
- Specialist with functional knowledge of Accounts Payable processes, including Travel & Expenses.
- Analyst with problem-solving approach.
- Strong customer focused person with excellent communication skills, who can build strong relations.
- In terms of education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting (nice to have), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- And of course, fluent English speaker with at least one of the following languages: German, French, Italian or Dutch.
- Permanent contract (after 3 months’ probation period + 1 year extension period).
- Competitive salary in a diverse and multinational environment.
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level (financial trainings, language courses).
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card, PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 6 months.
- Co-financing of holidays.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Attractive bonuses for referral program.
- Hybrid working model (BaxFlex) 3 days from office, 2 days from home.
- Great office location - Powiśle!
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do:You will support our global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will...
Dongshin Motech Poland Sp. z o.o.
bieżąca obsługa faktur,wsparcie działu księgowości,praca we Wrocławiu (ul. Kwiatkowskiego)wykształcenie w zakresie rachunkowości lub...
The role is aimed to providing financial operations support such as:Setting up contract/project on the systemRecognizing revenue on the systemRaising invoices...