Offer:Competitive salary and bonus programWork in dynamic international environmentDaily contact with foreign clientsPrivate medical care, life insurance, gym...
Praca: Entity Accounting & Reporting Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,
- Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Preparation of draft IFRS and Statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Perform key account balances reconciliations such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments, fixed assets, intangibles and intercompany balances
- Management of R2R master data for the entities within the cluster (CoA parameters, CC/PC, CIT codes, etc.)
- Execute J-SOX and Polish SOX controls
- Maintain detailed GBS transactional documentation for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Min 2 years of experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Experience in FP&A basic activities, primarily cost planning, is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO SAP modules (SAP certification a plus)) and MS Applications
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills
ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,...
Główne obowiązki:księgowanie faktur sprzedaży oraz właściwa kwalifikacja transakcja na gruncie podatku VAT i CITksięgowanie faktur...
Murapol Centrum Usług Wspólnych sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązkówprowadzenie ewidencji księgowych i uzgadnianie ich z kontami księgi głównej,weryfikacja poprawności księgowań pod kątem...