We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous...
Praca: EPOS Business Centre Team Manager
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
By joining us you will be working for EPOS, a brand of Demant holding, which is the pioneer in high-end audio solutions designed for enterprise and gaming. EPOS starts its adventure in Poland, and we wish you to be the first employee of our team in the Country.
- You will be part of EPOS incredible growth in a world-class, prestigious audio manufacturer.
- Being the first member of EPOS in Poland, you have the unique opportunity to build your team, create standards and cascade working culture.
- Be part of shaping the future for EPOS. EPOS itself is a new business and the Business Centre is new to EPOS, presenting a unique opportunity to make your mark.
- Be part of a diverse international team, all striving to win and grow market share in an expanding market.
- The role offers a wide range of tasks and many touchpoints throughout the EPOS business, including but not limited to; Customer Service, Logistics, Compliance, Sales, IT and Finance.
- The role offers significant exposure to key global customers, not least Amazon.
One of your fist tasks will be to participate in the recruitment of your new team members. You then will be responsible for the management of the EPOS Business Centre team in Poland and its performance against targets. The team will handle a wide variety of tasks including:
- Order handling, order entry, credit processing.
- IT super user across different platforms AX, Sales Force, EDI, Biztalk
- Certification and compliance.
- Amazon sales data coordinator.
- Forecasting and planning.
- Finance processing.
- Have relevant experience and therefore excellent skills in terms of people management and customer relations.
- Can build long-term relations with the stakeholders, based on reliability and trust.
- Prove on daily cooperation that you are a great problem solver and facilitator,.
- Have strong knowledge of ERP systems, Customer Service and/or Operations.
- Are self-motivated and drive results on time.
- Have excellent communication skills and excellent command of English.
- Have minimum three years of experience in a supervisory/management role.
Moreover, we expect, that your professionalism, leadership and approach are at the international business level.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Main areas of responsibility:coordination and management of teams, which are responsible for processes, located in the area of GA (STOCK, FA),development,...
Polski Tytoń S.A.
Wykształcenie wyższe,Znajomość zagadnień księgowych, finansowych, podatków oraz ustawy o rachunkowości w stopniu zaawansowanym,Doświadczenie na...
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dla naszego Klienta, nowego SSC w Poznaniu, w związku z migracją procesów finansowych poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko: AR Team Leader z j....