Praca: Experienced Payroll & HR Professional
Ogłoszenie numer: 5465144, from 2021-09-13
GOT International B.V.
In a world where international communication and connectivity is becoming the rule rather than the exception, companies can rely on the expertise of professionals from all over the world. Global Outsourcing Team is here to help you with management, consulting, and outsourcing services surrounding international professionals working in foreign countries.
Experienced Payroll & HR Professional
For our small and friendly but international, professional and growing HR team we are looking for an experienced HR Payroll Specialist for Polish market, with an international HR overlap.
This is a new role and you will work from home mainly, but because our team is based in Liberec, we would love to find someone, who can visit us there periodically.
If you are based in Lower Silesia (or close), you have experience in local polish Payroll and HR processing, you are communicative, open minded, organized and self-motivated, the role might be a perfect fit for you!
On this role, you´ll take a full responsibility for HR and Payroll processing for our Polish clients, but at the same time, you´ll have an opportunity to learn and grow within international HR.
- Reviewing and processing payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.), calculating payrolls and ensuring that all legal requirements are met
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Effectively applying existing payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining payroll & HR system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for your clients, assistance in client´s invoicing
- Global Employee Onboardingand regular communication with client´s employees
- HR administration (making sure our global employee files are up-to-date, complete, and accurate, creating employment contracts, amendments, and similar documentation)
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Proven experience in Polish payroll processing
- Client service skills both written an oral, capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong self-initiative, highly motivated and organized individual
- Full Home office, all necessary equipment will be provided
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- International, non-corporate, friendly environment
- occasional international travels upon mutual agreement
- Possibility to grow and learn from true professionals
- Flexible working arrangements and individual approach