Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:Acting as Subject Matter Expert for given AR processes, especially Customer Accounting and AR...
Praca: F&A Process Owner (AR - Daily Sales)
- benchmarking of processes and tools within Accounts receivables area (between countries) with focus on Daily Sales Reconciliation process,
- driving change management initiatives including cooperation with Metro Group entities from different locations,
- creation, maintenance, approval and communication of standard processes (process framework) for new and existing business processes,
- coordination analysis of differences between as is and to be processes and providing solutions for effective transformation of the processes,
- acting as Subject Matter Expert and first point of contact for given Accounts Receivables process with focus on Daily Sales reconciliation,
- creation and maintenance of Mock up version of tool desired for Daily Sales reconciliation process,
- defining adequate KPIs for the purpose of standard maintenance,
- cooperation with Metro Group cross-functional entities from different locations involved in implementation of standard processes,
- close cooperation with project group responsible for implementation of new Finance and Accounting system SAP S/4HANA.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or related field,
- good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules; understanding of accounting principles,
- 3 years of experience in accounting,
- knowledge of month end closing procedure/s,
- project management skills,
- E2E thinking and great analytical skills,
- high organizational skills,
- strong Excel skills and good SAP knowledge
- stability - the first contract is for 6 months, the next for an indefinite period, because we believe that you will stay with us for as long as possible
- tasks that matter - 84% of our employees consider their work to be important
- non-wage benefits - up to PLN 8,000 per year per person, including, among others, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, performance awards, holiday subsidies, money for holidays and culture, money for job referrals
- a working system adapted to you - if you live in another city in Poland you can visit us, move to Szczecin or work from home, you decide
- relocation package - PLN 6,000 to move to Szczecin
- professional training - in the fields of accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning with a total value of up to PLN 10 000 per person per year
- free access to Udemy and eTutor
- internationality - the languages you know are used by us every day, English is a must!
- higher salary of PLN 400 to PLN 1,600 if you know an additional language
- a clear career path - you can be promoted to a new position after just one year!
- vertical and horizontal promotions, we regularly recruit internally – 78% of our Team Leaders come from internal recruitment and this number is constantly growing
- enhancing knowledge and experience in various areas
- support for ACCA students - including an extra paid day off for the exam and reimbursement of the ACCA exam costs, which guarantees you accounting certification
- good atmosphere - 78% of our employees consider the working atmosphere to be positive
- open working culture - your superiors are available to you, we focus on relationships and communication, we are all there for you
- team and company integrations after hours - 2 times a year you integrate with your team, 2 times a year with the whole company
- free breathing training worth up to PLN 2,100 per person per year - because your well-being is important to us
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- subsidised sports card
- anniversary gifts such as a speaker or Kindle or annual prizes such as a PLN 2,000 voucher for whatever you want
- air-conditioned, green office in a state-of-the-art building in the city centre - you can reach us by public transport from any part of the city, avoiding traffic jams
- and, of course, free coffee and employee discounts to service outlets in the Posejdon office building.
Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa 1
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Identyfikowanie potrzeb biznesowych w obszarze księgowości i windykacji, związanych z wprowadzaniem zmian m.in. systemowych, legislacyjnych,...
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Tasks & Responsibilities:Participation in LUCA Digital Finance subproject Finance, module General Ledger and Asset Accounting.First contact point for all...