Zadania:Zapewnienie terminowego i zgodnego z obowiązującymi w koncernie procedurami obiegu dokumentów księgowychDekretowanie, księgowanie faktur...
Praca: Finance and Accounting Junior Specialist with German
- Be open to start international carrier
- At least B1 level of English and C1 level of German
- Customer service mindset
- Can – do attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Time management skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- Responding to client and vendor queries via phone and via e-mail
- Performs daily tasks like analyzing financial documents
- Continuous Improvement approach
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Zielona Góra, Gorzów Wielkopolski
STRABAG Sp. z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?W ramach działu należności - AR, m.in:wystawianiem i księgowaniem faktur, rozliczeniami wyciągów bankowych, opieką nad...
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Czym będziesz się zajmować?przeprowadzanie kontroli wewnętrznej procesów z zakresu różnych obszarów księgowychtestowanie projektowanych kontroli oraz...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Would you like to expand your knowladge around financial markets? We are now looking for a Assistant/Service Operations Officer to join a team who handle...