Pracując jako Specjalista będziesz współodpowiedzialny(a) za prowadzenie pełnej księgowości i sprawozdawczości podatkowej naszych Klientów,...
Praca: Finance and Accounting Process Junior Specialist - German Speaker
- be communicative person, opened to clients
- be willing to resolve various issues on the accounts
- speak fluent German (C1 level) and very good English (B2 level)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Resolve vendor queries
- Ensure that the daily activities, within your responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function
- Maintain a proactive working attitude towards the client
- React to client requests and queries in a timely fashion
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Getin Noble Bank S.A.
Pracując u nas będziesz odpowiedzialny za:Obsługę księgowo - rozliczeniową transakcji zwieranych przez Departament Skarbu na rynku pieniężno –...