Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:cooperating closely with the global project team,providing finance expertise for standard...
Praca: Finance and Accounting Process Junior Specialist - German Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- be communicative person, opened to clients
- be willing to resolve various issues on the accounts
- speak fluent German (C1 level) and very good English (B2 level)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Resolve vendor queries
- Ensure that the daily activities, within your responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function
- Maintain a proactive working attitude towards the client
- React to client requests and queries in a timely fashion
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who we are?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Detail...
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązków:Analizy i rekomendacje w zakresie zarządzania bilansem dla obsługiwanych spółekPoszukiwanie i zgłaszanie rozwiązań pozwalających na...
STRABAG Sp. z o.o.
Zadania:Zapewnienie terminowego i zgodnego z obowiązującymi w koncernie procedurami obiegu dokumentów księgowychDekretowanie, księgowanie faktur...