Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. ...
Praca: Finance Business Partner
- Partnering one of department’s management team (eg. Commercial) on finance field in order to successfully deliver its agenda
- Evaluating performance results and support in understanding them
- Translating financial figures into key messages and tangible actions
- Flagging risks and creating plans in order to mitigate them
- Assessing investments to be taken and return on them
- Taking part in creating adequate reporting landscape that enables to draw conclusions and take necessary decisions
- Contributing into budget and forecast process
- Actively participating in various projects across the organization
As Finance Business Partner you should have:
- Hands-on attitude and be ready to be challenged everyday
- Strong business understanding and feel naturally in deep diving into it on your own
- Flair for numbers and crunching it to meaningful conclusions
- Advanced communication skills and be able to influence people
- Structured way of work and be able to face complex problems
- Ability to work under time pressure and cooperate with few stakeholders at the same time
- Experience of at least 5 years on a professional level with at least 1 year on independent position
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Economics, Finance) or MBA diploma,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
An additional advantage:
- SAP BI knowledge,
- Work experience in a large company in retail industry,
- Attractive salary,
- International work environment,
- Increasing of competences and skills based on participation in various projects.
- Discount Employee Card for you and your family member,
- Accident insurance,
- Work anniversary gifts,
- Christmas and Easter vouchers,
- Christmas gifts for your children,
- Fun company events,
- Possibility to join sports programs (OK System, Multisport),
- Employee programs with awards („Poleć znajomego”, „Bank Pomysłów Netto” and others),
- Employee restaurant, where you will get an inexpensive and tasty meal every day, co-financed by the Netto,
- Co-financing of English lessons,
- Integration and sports activities organized in the Netto Arena,
- Possibility to rent of employee summer apartment in Karpacz for a symbolic fee,
- Fresh fruit throughout the week.
Do not have a car? Does not matter!
We offer the opportunity to travel to and from work by transport provided by Netto.
- from Stargard – about 20 minuts,
- from Szczecin – about 30 minuts.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Leroy Merlin Polska Sp. z o.o.
Jeżeli:Posiadasz wykształcenie wyższe kierunkowe, preferowane kierunki ekonomiczne; Masz doświadczenie zawodowe jako analityk/kontroler, mile widziane...
Oczekujemy: wykształcenie z zakresu finansów, ekonomii lub rachunkowości,umiejętność zarządzania podległym zespołem, doskonałe zdolności...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do...