Twój zakres obowiązków Rozpatrywanie wniosków o zatwierdzenie i zwiększenie limitów potencjalnych, nowych i dotychczasowych klientów oraz dostawców...
Praca: Financial Analyst
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
The Transfer Pricing team supports the tax department and works closely with the Global Tax team and financial controllers. It provides support on analysis of entities P&Ls, prepares monthly/quarterly analysis of costs allocations between Motorola Subsidiaries. At Year End it is involved in Transfer Pricing analysis and calculation of necessary adjustments to achieve expected profitability targets.
- Preparing and booking various Intercompany charges in accordance with the Company’s transfer pricing policies
- Conduct periodic reviews of Intercompany fees to ensure proper implementation of multilateral service agreements between Motorola entities
- Analyse Miscellaneous Income and Expense Accounts
- Perform profitability analysis of EMEA and APAC entities in the scope of assigned responsibilities
- Calculating and booking Transfer Pricing adjustments
- Preparing P&L forecasts by legal entity for the purpose of calculation Effective Tax Rates
- Transfer Price maintenance for APAC region
- Preparing mappings used for CbCR purposes
- Drive process improvement, automation and technology implementation throughout the Transfer Pricing operations and compliance processes
- Liaise with Tax Team on ad hoc queries/analysis
- Liaise with auditors on audits of allocations
- 2-4 years of experience in finance/accounting/tax area
- Practical accounting knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel and experience in working with large amounts of data
- Experience in developing macros will be an asset
- Experience in using advanced reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) will be an asset
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Tech-savvy & advanced computer skills
- Ability to learn new IT systems and applications
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
- Good command of English
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting/Economy or similar
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
E100 International Trade sp. z o.o
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
As an AR Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need...
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
You’ll join Nordea Bank Abp, which is leading financial institution in Scandinavia. It was established in Poland in 2010 to run operations for Scandinavian...