Jakie będą Twoje obowiązki?:Tworzenie raportów i statystyk dotyczących rentowności produktów ubezpieczeniowychUdział w tworzeniu systemu informacji...
Praca: Financial Planning & Analysis Junior Analyst
Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyze key metrics including revenue, cost and premium.
Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives including:
- Financial support and control
- Production, Interpretation and distribution of management information
- Assisting business unit budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial and financial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- Month End - supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, revenue and costs by business unit. Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals. Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs. Summarizing key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business.
- Forecasting and Planning - assist in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems. Support the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions.
- Business Performance - support the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases. Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit profitability
- Management Information - support multiple business units through delivery of effective management information:
- Assist in production and coordination of monthly business review packs
- Provide insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
- Continuous review and improvement of management information- Raise queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
- Business Partner Support - ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Process Improvement - maintain and improve the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Evaluate and improve FP&A files/outputs in order to make more efficient and/or effective
- Qualification Detail / Level Required: Degree educated with partial accountancy qualification or above
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Compensa Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A. Vienna Insurance Group
Rola: Obecnie poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko Starszego Konsultanta. Osoba na bieżąco zaangażowana będzie w projekty doradcze z zakresu analiz...
If you have experience in Finance & Accountancy and are looking to accelerate your career in this area, we would like to talk to you. As a member of Center of...
The Opportunity: This role is an excellent opportunity to develop as a Senior Finance Analyst while driving service excellence in a dynamic professional...