Our client, one of the worlds leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Regulatory Operations team.The proposed contract...
Praca: Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Reporting on month-end results with variance analysis to forecast / budget / prior year
- Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Supporting financial reviews with data analysis and preparation of insightful presentations
- Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis
- Driving continuous review and improvement of core FP&A processes
- At least 5 years of working experience within finance analysis in a dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of business processes related to financial planning, control and auditing, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- University degree with strong knowledge in accounting and finance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- SQL and BCP will be an asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.
Co będziesz robić:przygotowywać raporty na potrzeby kierownictwa,brać aktywny udział w sporządzaniu budżetów operacyjnych oraz planu finansowego Grupy...
Co będziesz robić:wspierać dział controllingu w realizacji prowadzonych działań i projektów,przygotowywać raporty, analizy i zestawienia,sporządzać...
Lumel Alucast Sp. z o.o.
Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:kalkulację kosztów w systemie SAP;miesięczną rewaluację kosztów, obliczanie stawek godzinowych i...