Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,...
Praca: GL Accountant / Senior Accountant
Technicolor Polska Sp. z o. o.
Financial Shared Service Center
Technicolor is a multinational company having offices worldwide and employs nearly 17,000 people.
In Technicolor FSSC Warsaw, we provide financial and accounting services for Group companies based
Currently we are looking for:
- Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Management of month close process of accounting books, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality
- Performing inventory accounting by recording, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-takes results
- Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system during month end process
- Measurement of effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes
- Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
- Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
- Preparing monthly / annual / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management team
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Maintenance and enhancement of ERP structure, in line with the business needs
- Maintaining fixed assets accounting
- Payroll posting and reconciliation
- Reporting and implementing process improvements
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- Professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping of General Ledger
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Charted Accountant qualifications a strong plus
- Good understanding of General Ledger processes
- Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of IFRS
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Interpret data, order and assess its value and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
- Exciting work in an International Environment (Exposure to Foreign Languages) in friendly atmosphere.
- Constant development of qualifications through constant development of internal and external trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home and work from the office
- mMedical insurance (possibility to include partner, family members)
- Life insurance
- Meal grant - sodexo card
- Multisport card
- Tickets to theatre, cinemas
- Teams’ events, integration meetings
- Comfortable office space in convenient commuting area (trams, buses, subway station) with a pool of parking places
- Coffee, tea and the other tasty snacks in our office
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Główne obowiązki:księgowanie faktur sprzedaży oraz właściwa kwalifikacja transakcja na gruncie podatku VAT i CITksięgowanie faktur...
Murapol Centrum Usług Wspólnych sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązkówprowadzenie ewidencji księgowych i uzgadnianie ich z kontami księgi głównej,weryfikacja poprawności księgowań pod kątem...
EUROCENT Małgorzata Sufryd
księgowanie i dekretowanie dokumentów księgowychprowadzenie bieżących rozliczeń firmykontrola nad terminowością i prawidłowością prowadzonej...