Pracując z nami otrzymasz:umowę o pracę w międzynarodowej, rozwijającej się organizacji;elastyczne godziny pracy;możliwość doskonalenia...
Praca: GL Accountant with English and German [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Preparing monthly financial and management accounts for German and other European subsidiaries
- Daily general accounting activities and month-end close process
- Assisting with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Executing monthly and quarterly preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Monthly Cash management and Inventory reconciliations
- Supporting local audits & ad-hoc reporting to Head Office
- Fluent English and German (min. B2)
- Accounting/Finance experience, preferably in General Ledger
- Degree in Finance & Banking or Economics, professional qualification will be an advantage (part qualified ACCA / CIMA)
- Solid knowledge of accountancy regulations
- Strong computing skills; advanced Excel required; experience in using Navision or SAP would be an advantage
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
We are one team with open door policy in practice. Honesty and trust are our core values. Joining us you will have a lot of opportunities to shape new...
posiadasz wykształcenie wyższe ekonomiczne lub dobrą znajomość zagadnień finansowo księgowychznasz j. angielski lub niemiecki i potrafisz się w nich...
Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny
Główne zadania:dekretowanie i księgowanie faktur dot. zakupu w tym faktur zagranicznych związanych z transakcjami wewnątrzunijnymi oraz importem...