Weryfikacja dokumentów księgowych pod względem rachunkowym i podatkowym.Księgowanie dokumentów finansowo-księgowych.Analiza transakcji dotyczących...
Praca: GL Accountant
Technicolor Polska Sp. z o. o.
Financial Shared Service Center
Technicolor is a multinational company having offices worldwide and employs nearly 17,000 people.
In Technicolor FSSC Warsaw, we provide financial and accounting services for Group companies based
Currently we are looking for:
- Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, processing of allocations
- Participation in preparing of financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Managing of month-end close process, ensuring the books are closed on time and in good quality
- Posting of inventory results, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-taking results
- Cooperation and communication with external institutions, auditors and internal clients
- Ensuring completeness and correctness of data in accounting / financial system
- Reporting KPIs to measure effectiveness and optimization of accounting processes
- Reporting of financial results in relevant systems
- Balance sheet reconciliation - analysis and review of the balance sheet items
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of data, reports and statements along with the analysis of deviations
- Preparing monthly / annual / quarterly reports and other documents required by the management team
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making process
- Maintenance and enhancement of ERP structure, in line with the business needs
- Maintaining fixed assets accounting
- Payroll posting and reconciliation
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Assuring process compliance with corporate policies and regulatory guidelines
- Professional experience in the area of accounting / bookkeeping and knowledge of General Ledger process
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting
- ACCA, CIMA or Chartered Accountant qualifications would be a big advantage
- Practical knowledge of IFRS
- Experience with BlackLine or similar tools will be an adventage
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Interpret data, assess the results and then present the findings to the relevant stakeholders
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer/client facing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, can clearly explain and present problems and issues to others and contribute to their resolution
- Ability to work in a team
- Exciting work in an international environment (exposure to foreign languages) in friendly atmosphere
- Constant development of qualifications through internal and external trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home and work from the office
- Medical insurance (possibility to include partner, family members)
- Life insurance
- Meal grant - sodexo card
- Multisport card
- Tickets to theatre, cinemas
- Teams events, integration meetings
- Comfortable office space in convenient commuting area (trams, buses, subway station) with a pool of parking places
- Coffee, tea and the other tasty snacks in our office
Adamed Pharma S.A.
Jelenia Góra, Siedlęcin, Karpacz, Wojanów, Jeżów Sudecki, Staniszów, Szklar
prowadzenie ksiąg handlowych klientów zgodnie z przepisami o rachunkowościanaliza i kwalifikowanie dokumentów księgowychwprowadzanie dokumentów do...
Codognotto Polska sp. z o.o.
Sprawdzenie pod względem formalnym i rachunkowym faktur zakupu usługKsięgowanie faktur zakupuPotwierdzanie i uzgadnianie sald z kontrahentamiPrzygotowanie...
RW DEKRET Biuro Rachunkowe
samodzielne prowadzenie Podatkowych Ksiąg Przychodów i Rozchodów oraz rozliczanie Ryczałtów PPE klientów biura rachunkowego,zamykanie...