Participates in transition of the accounting process: transfers knowledge, creates process documentationProcesses vendor invoices and employee expensesUpdates...
Praca: GL Accounting and Reporting Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Managing the Record to Report (R2R) process for the countries A in a cluster (XXX) to ensure Core Service is delivered in full compliance with Corporate policies and procedures, GBS internal procedures and with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ownership of GBS R2R processes from the data collection to analysis to posting initiation and reporting in the area of General Ledger (IFRS and Statutory accounting and reporting, entity planning)
- Confirmation of the transactions prepared and obtaining sign off (for selected transactions based on defined approval matrix) from the market on manual posting initiated and perform by GBS
- Preparation of draft IFRS and statutory reporting timely and in accordance with the IFRS and Local Accounting legislation
- Support of Audits (Internal and External)
- Compliance with operational and J-Sox controls
- Management of R2R master data specific to the country in charge
- Maintaining detailed GBS transactional documentation (IFRS, Statutory requirements) for the market in charge and update it to ensure Core Services are executed in line with Corporate and market local accounting requirements
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of statutory accounting principles for the country A is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Big-4 audit experience is a plus
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the cluster preferred
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge, ability to prepare Statutory and other relevant reporting
- Good knowledge of SAP preferred (FI/CO SAP modules (SAP certification a plus)) and Microsoft Applications
- Strive for professional development and be results oriented
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project and performance management preferred
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Opis stanowiska:Poszukujemy księgowej, której zadaniem będzie samodzielne prowadzenie obsługi księgowo-rachunkowej spółek zoo. Poszukujemy osoby z...
FELDER Group Polska Sp. z o.o.
OBOWIĄZKIksięgowanie, sporządzanie dokumentówkontakt telefoniczny z kontrahentamisporządzanie oraz kontrola sprawozdań w programie excelinne zadania...
Miejsce Pracy: Palmiry pod Warszawą, Centrala Firmy - 20 minut busem WITTCHEN z Metra Młociny Główne zadania:Księgowanie i dekretowanie dokumentów...