umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Konduktorska 35, Katowicetutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres...
Praca: GL and Asset Accounting Specialist
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- End-to-end understanding of core GL and Fixed Asset processes
- Processing GL and Fixed Assets transactions
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Preparing Fixed Asset and General Ledger reconciliations, month-end reports;
- Perform daily checks and consolidation data checks at month-end
- Take part in local and global projects upon assignment by Team Lead
- Have an University degree in Finance and Accounting
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in a multinational company (preferably in GL or Fixed Assets department)
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- SAP experience ideally in SAP 4 HANA
- Analytical skills
ING Tech Poland
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do? As Junior OTC Specialist you will be responsible for:Providing services to clients and organizations within Order to Cash areaTaking care...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. ...
Do Twoich zadań będzie należało:monitoring i kontrola należności,kontrola wykorzystywania kredytów kupieckich, zarządzanie blokadami...