We offer you a possibility to develop your team in close cooperation with GL Supervisor, within which you will create and support culture of continuous...
Praca: GL Expert - Systems Rollout Coordinator
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Assist in deploying digital workflows for finance team
- Act as a point of contact between the project owners and finance department
- Serve as the subject matter expert for assigned finance tools, including testing
- Report project progress, create clear visibility of potential risks
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Process general ledger journals, perform GL reconciliations and month-end reports
- Assist Team Lead to manage the governance process and the related controls
- Identify improvements to GL processes
- University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- At least 3 years of accounting experience in a multinational company
- Experience in finance project management (essential)
- Proficiency in SAP (financial & controlling accounting)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
DGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
By joining us you will be working for EPOS, a brand of Demant holding, which is the pioneer in high-end audio solutions designed for enterprise and gaming....
Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze nr 2 S.A.
nadzór nad prowadzeniem ksiąg rachunkowych zgodnie z przyjętą Polityką Rachunkowości i przepisami prawa,koordynowanie i prowadzenie pełnej...
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zazarządzenie portfolio projektów w obszarze doradztwa rachunkowegodoradztwo oraz przygotowywanie analiz...