Praca: Global Business Process Manager
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Responsibility for managing business approval requests, in accordance with JTI Operating Guidelines and Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Providing comprehensive business case support for key financial and operational decisions to JTI markets
- Reviewing and assessing the full proposal, with specific consideration to Operating Guidelines applicability, completeness and soundness of the Executive Narrative
- Providing feedback and suggestions as needed to the request Owner
- Managing the system data base
- Preforming Operating Guidelines revision proposal, outlining changes in approval authority of JTI EXCOM in accordance with organizational structure and business evolution
- Providing HQ based and on-site trainings to raise awareness and transmit knowledge of the JTI Guidelines and decision making framework
- System development and Maintenance of the system
- Managing the development of the approval process support system and implementing the changes in the Operation Guidelines and other administrative setup
- Providing accurate and timely reporting to internal stakeholders (KPI and PIA reports shared with Regional Management and Functional Excoms)
- Creating and distributing various financial reports across JTI entities
- Have an University Degree
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in a business finance environment (financial, accounting and business analysis, business process consultancy, implementation of global policies)
- Experience with web based professional applications or any process flow management tool is a plus
- Ability to interact with different nationalities and cultures at all hierarchical levels within the organization
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to creatively approach complex or ambiguous problems in unfamiliar situations
- Good financial and business awareness – to understand and being able to provide guidance on BAP financial and connections to Global Policies and Procedures (such as NPV, CAPEX vs OPEX, OCC impact etc.)
- Strong time management skills: sense of urgency, ability to prioritize tasks etc.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other languages is an asset
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Good presentation skills