Praca: Group Internal Audit Manager
Inter Cars S.A. is the largest distributor of spare parts for passenger cars, vans and lorries in Central and Eastern Europe.
We offer the widest range of car parts in Eastern Europe.
Want to know more?
We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
- Leading Group Internal Audit Team (4+)
- Direct reporting to Audit Committee
- Preparation of risk based audit plan & IA budget, with direct responsibility for execution
- Coordination of external audit selection process, as well as direct cooperation with the auditor during execution
- Direct cooperation with all departments across the Group, including CEOs (21+ countries)
- Managing whole audit cycle from scope definition to reporting to Audit Committee,
- Preparing recommendations for improvements to processes and controls across the Group on the design level
- Preforming operational & financial audits as a lead
- Performing special investigations, if needed
- Acting as a advisory body to Top Management of the Group within process changes
- Supporting the Group in the process transformation process
- 5-8 years of experience related to internal audit, internal controls, risk management, financial controlling in non-financial sector,
- ACCA, CIMA, CIA or CRMA qualifications are required,
- Experience in managing the Internal Audit department would be an asset,
- Experience in BIG4 companies would be an asset,
- Fluent knowledge of the English & Polish,
- Strong analytical skills and emotional intelligence,
- Hands-on management style,
- Can do approach,
- Strong investigative and critical thinking,
- Developed leadership abilities,
- High work ethics
- Work in an international environment,
- Direct impact on the Group approach to risk,
- Hybrid working environment (home office/office)
- Low demand for business travel.