Praca: HR Administration Specialist
The role of HR Coordinator is to support the HR Manager in the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the HR Department. You will also be responsible for managing certain aspects of the HR function (detailed below) and payroll administration for Rituals.
As an HR Coordinator, you will take care and coordinate HR administration, execution of local policy and advise (store) managers regarding HR execution. Your role will highly connected with HR strategic pillar which is great employee experience.
- Renews and optimizes existing ways of working, efficiency throught innovative new solutions, communicates in style.
- Personnel/contract administration; ‘owning’ Workday
- Salary administration; cooperation with payroll provider
- Time and attendance administration
- Management reporting including HR KPI’s for business
- Execution of local policy
- HR projects support /coordination
- Knowledge of labour law, HR processes and regulations
- Practice knowledge of HR systems and tools (knowing Workday will be appreciated)
- Strong communication skills, open minded and people oriented approach
- Preferably educated or raised service minded
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent English (writing&speaking)