Naszą firmę tworzą ludzie z pasją i dużą energią, których cechuje pozytywne myślenie i podejście do życia z bagażem wiedzy i...
Praca: HR Administrator
Syberry is a software service company with ~250 employees in Belarus, Poland, and the US. Our clients are American startups and businesses.
We strive to help our clients. To do that, we continuously improve our service by automating our processes. Our goal is to provide such quality service that it becomes a benchmark of quality for other companies. We aim to speed up the development of the IT industry.
We are looking for someone to help us manage our office in Cracow!
What an HR Officer will do:
1. Personnel (HR) work, mostly with documents:
- Register new employees (UoP) and contractors (B2B), including foreigners,
- Communicate with government structures (urządy),
- Dismiss employees,
- Register vacations, sick leaves, and maternity leaves.
2. Office management:
- Keep office facilities well-ordered, organize cleaning and maintenance work when needed,
- Keep office supplies refilled,
- Help people with their requests, accommodate office guests.
3. Inventory management:
- Organize purchase of new inventory (equipment, office supplies), communicate with suppliers,
- Manage the inventory storage in the office,
- Provide inventory to employees and take inventory from them per their requests.
4. Non-standard tasks, for example:
- Find a real estate agency to open a new office; communicate with the agency about the contract conditions, our requirements, etc.
- Research information about an accounting office that can consult our employees about taxes,
- Help the marketing team purchase gifts for the employees,
- Collect information about a business process in the company and prepare it for analysis by other people.
What we expect from an HR Officer:
- 1+ years of experience in personnel work with the responsibilities mentioned above OR formal education in HR,
- 1+ years of experience in office management with the responsibilities mentioned above OR formal education in HR,
- Fluent written and spoken Polish,
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of Russian,
- At least an Intermediate level of English,
- Basic knowledge of PC applications: MS Office, messengers, etc.
Will be a plus:
- You have experience in inventory management.
- Working from the office at ul. Krakusa, 11
- Official labor contract and monthly payments,
- Flexible working hours,
- Medical insurance, free English courses, and compensation of sports activities,
- Performance review to discuss your professional goals every 6 to 12 months.