Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,Multisport card, life insurance,...
Praca: IFRS16 Specialist
JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Capture new lease contracts, and record them accurately in the Lease Accounting Software
- Monitor the current lease population to proactively process any termination / change in leases
- Ensure lease calculations (liabilities, interests and assets) are posted monthly into SAP
- Manage posting differences under local GAAP for leasing
- Prepare disclosure for leasing as per IFRS 16 requirement
- Assist with any other adhoc duties as required within the Central Processing department
- Lease data collection to reporting in compliance with the IFRS 16
- Have an University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- A professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, etc. is a plus Knowledge of Lease Accounting is a plus (IFRS 16)
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role (i.e. AR/AP/CM/GL))
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient SAP Power skills
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA and Lease Accounting by Nakisa is a plus.
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Rekrutacja pracowników Anna Cichocka
weryfikacja dokumentów pod względem księgowym i merytorycznymdekretowanie i bieżące księgowanie dokumentów zgodnie z polskimi przepisamiuczestniczenie w...
Miejskie Zakłady Autobusowe Sp. z o.o.
Miejskie Zakłady Autobusowe Sp. z o.o., ul. Włościańska 52, Warszawa Wymagania stawiane kandydatom:wykształcenie średnie ekonomiczne, mile widziane...