Praca: Internal Audit Manager (GIA Personal Banking), the Nordic capitals
Would you like to learn and grow as you build your career with us? We are now looking for Internal Audit Managers.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Internal Audit Managers with profound insight in Personal Banking and understanding of the related risks and controls in the context of the regulatory landscape Nordea operates in. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a great and skilled team focusing on auditing some of the banks most important customer processes including Credit, Investment Advice and Financial Crime. We aim to be at the front of emerging risks while changes in Personal Banking and the operational environment take place. This is an exciting time for you to join us to impact Nordea’s risk culture by being part of Group Internal Audit’s (GIA) ongoing development where we together will create the future of bank auditing.
GIA is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. As Internal Audit Manager, you will contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy. Your main role in the GIA Personal Banking team will be to lead and participate in audits to assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes in the Personal Baking organisation and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio. The GIA Personal Banking team operates in the Nordics focusing on some of the bank’s most important customer processes whilst continuously evolving our audit approach in line with Nordea’s digital strategy and strategic ambitions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIAs methodology.
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea including towards the Personal Banking senior management.
- Support in risk assessments and annual audit planning and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA.
- Follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members.
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network.
The role is based in any of the Nordic capitals, Warsaw or Tallin.
You will be reporting to the Head of GIA Personal Banking. The role will not entail line responsibility for managing staff though leadership skills are required as lead auditor.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work. You are self-driven and proactively drive improvements to the audit approach and audit coverage.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent knowledge of the Personal Banking area and associated risks and controls.
- Strong collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to think critically and be pragmatic in order to effectively challenge the control environment.
- Respect for other people’s knowledge and professionalism, but also courage to question where you find something might be missing.
- Experience with or appetite for data analytics are welcome.
- University degree in Economics or Finance would be a strong advantage.
- Audit experience is preferable.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification or similar, or willingness to attain one.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and at least one Nordic language.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 15 August, 2020
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.