Opis stanowiska:Udział w audytach firm z różnych sektorówUdział w analizie sprawozdań finansowych (zgodnie z polskimi i międzynarodowymi standardami...
Praca: Internal Audit Manager (Model Risk)
Would you like to learn and grow as you build your career with us? We are now looking for a Internal Audit Manager (Model Risk), FI, PL, SE, NO.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the GIA Model Risk team. We add value by supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics. Model Risk team within GIA is responsible for providing audit assurance over controls covering end-to-end model lifecycle, including model governance, model development, implementation, monitoring and independent model validation.
As Internal Audit Manager (Model Risk), FI, PL, SE, NO you’ll play a valuable role in auditing the key models, including credit risk (IRB), counterparty credit risk (IMM) and market risk models (IMA) in line with ECB expectations establishing whether Nordea is following these key regulations. In addition, you will need to develop good stakeholder and team relationships as part of this role and work in a strong and technical audit team within the Risk and Finance team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to the execution of Group Internal Audit’s strategy
- Performing audits assessing Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes
- Contributing to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio
- Acting as Auditor in Charge in some audit projects
- Contributing to continuous risk assessments to direct assurance activities towards the significant risk areasYou’ll join the Group Internal Audit. The role is based in Warsaw; Gdynia; Helsinki; Oslo; Stockholm. Some travelling is expected. Group Internal Audit prioritizes use of technology to facilitate efficient, flexible working. This means that although you will work with colleagues around Nordics, travel is kept at family and environmentally friendly levels.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong understanding of end-to-end model lifecycle (e.g. model development, implementation, validation, monitoring)
- Have practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment, including model risk management best practices
- Have strong collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- Have high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
Your experience and background:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of model development or model validation techniques covering (any combination): credit risk, market risk, pricing, stress testing funding or liquidity models
- University degree in a quantitative subject such as Math, Physics, Economics or Finance would be a strong advantage
- Experience in the Internal Audit would be an asset
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/27/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
PKO Bank Polski
Umowa na czas określonyDepartament Audytu Wewnętrznego
Cavatina GW Sp. z o.o.
Twój zakres obowiązkówPrzygotowywanie uchwał, protokołów w ramach Grupy Kapitałowej Cavatina, aktualizacja polityk, regulaminów organów nadzorczych,...
Zakres obowiązków:prowadzenie i koordynowanie audytów finansowych, due diligence oraz innych projektów realizowanych przez departament...