Praca: International Financial Audit and Statutory Compliance Manager with English [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- support the team to work towards strict deadlines during audit season
- evaluate, monitor and help to improve procedures and processes
- document compliance-related procedures and processes for existing and new work streams
- report status and metrics to Client to ensure timely issue resolution
- support cross-functional issue management and remediation projects
- create training materials and provide training to the team
- Relevant finance/audit experience (minimum 5 years)
- Professional qualification/education (degree in Finance & Accounting or similar, professional qualification i.e. ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in team management and strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight reporting deadlines
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and data-driven skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - including the ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders across the business
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and to balance multiple priorities and workstreams
- Fluent English (C1 or C2)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).