DO ZADAŃ OSOBY ZATRUDNIONEJ NA TYM STANOWISKU BĘDZIE NALEŻAŁO:Obliczanie wynagrodzeń za pracę oraz innych świadczeń pieniężnych należnych...
Praca: International Payroll Analyst
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Payroll Processing - processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely
- Payroll Audits - finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc
- Reporting – create and modify payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Quarter/Year End Support – provide quarter and year-end support in the form of research and review of such things as wage & tax adjustments, out of balance reports, un-reconciled accounts, statutory requirements, etc.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members as a subject matter expert, mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Global payroll experience, with companies having 1,000+ employees
- In-house payroll experience utilizing a major ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft - will be strong asset.
- Intermediate to Advanced software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting
- Basic proficiency and experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Ability to identify process gaps and assist with process improvement
- Excellent, service-oriented customer service skills
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
GDAŃSKI UNIWERSYTET MEDYCZNY
TNS Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: WarszawaDo zadań Specjalisty ds. płac będzie należało:samodzielne naliczanie wynagrodzeń oraz zapewnienie ich zgodności z przepisami...
Career StepYou’re either starting your professional career or you already have experience and would like to learn how international organizations work. You...
Do obowiązków osoby na tym stanowisku należeć będzie m.in.:Kompletne rozliczanie wynagrodzeń (tworzenie listy płac, naliczanie wynagrodzeń, roczne...