Praca: Junior Accountant with German
- be open to work with clients
- be familiar with MS Office
- speak German and English at B2 level
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Analyze accounting documentation
- Prepare financial documentation and reports
- Contact German speaking clients (mostly via e-mail)
- Correct and timely reporting
- Effective cooperation with Clients and colleagues
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.