As Junior OTC Specialist you will be responsible for:Providing services to clients and organizations within Order to Cash areaTaking care of different...
Praca: Junior Accountant with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- be open to work with clients
- be familiar with MS Office
- speak German and English at B2 level
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Analyze accounting documentation
- Prepare financial documentation and reports
- Contact German speaking clients (mostly via e-mail)
- Correct and timely reporting
- Effective cooperation with Clients and colleagues
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
As Junior Accountant you will be mostly responsible for:Performing reconciliation between supplier outstanding statement and AP open invoices.Performing...
Warszawa - Mokotów
La MakeUp Sp. z o.o.
bieżące księgowanie dokumentów, w tym: faktur zakupu towarów (kra, import, WNT) oraz sprzedażowych (eksport, WDT)uzgadnianie sald kont oraz...
IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp. z o.o.
Your Role and Responsibilities What we offer you:Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema...