Twoje stanowisko:analiza kontraktów hotelowychrejestracja kontraktów kosztowych w systemach informatycznychwspółpraca z działami kontraktu i...
Praca: Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Service Center is department of Motorola Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Centers (FOC) which provides worl-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola nranches in Europe, Middle East, US and Latin America region. It is dynamic enviroment where you will do some of the best work of ypur life.
compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Specialist will be responsible for maintaining working relationship with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
- Monitors the activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process.
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer bankruptcy proceeding.
- Excellent English.
- Maximum 1 year of experience in the collection/customer service function in the multinational environment.
- Willingness to work US hours (2nd shift).
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Economy / Finance /Accounting.
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member.
- Ability to develop professional expertise.
- Ability to enforce payment terms and collect money from customers.
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic knowledge in other MS applications.
- Knowledge in Oracle a plus.
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE),
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Nowa Itaka Sp. z o.o.
Main areas of responsibility: Conduct analytical review of JTI SA Financials. Review key account balances such as accruals, accounts payables, prepayments,...
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong...
Our offer includes:A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care,Multisport card, life insurance,...