Currently we are looking Agile Finance Business Partner who will support function Finance Lead in budgeting and performance management processes as well...
Praca: Junior Finance Specialist Dutch Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- are open to start international career
- have a client-focused attitude
- have excellent communication skills
- speak fluent Dutch (C1 level) and English (B2 level)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Interact with Clients various parties via phone and email – queries resolution
- Prepare and send payment reminders to Customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party customers and internal customer service and sales representatives
- Support cash application team with the proper and timely cash allocation
- Coordinate and document dispute case resolution
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Our offer includes: A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance,...
Job title descriptionWork in a dynamic environment and provide strategic and operational advice to our clientsDeliver high quality solutions to improve...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
What will you do:You will support our global clients in their finance and accounting processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will...