Zakres obowiązków:Obsługa danych po cele zarządcze – zarządzanie różnymi z baz danych, Rozliczanie prowizji dla zespołu sprzedażowego /...
Praca: Junior Financial Analyst / Młodszy Analityk Finansowy
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.jobs.dxc.technology
Business Finance Team is responsible for the key financial processes that support the business teams in delivering their financial objectives. The main scope of activities on this position relates to standard reporting, preparing and posting Journal Entries, master data maintenance and standardization. The analyst will work directly with the Finance/Business Advisors. The role offers unique chance to gain a solid experience of the P&L and Balance Sheet Management. We are looking for a candidate with basic understanding of accounting principles and willing to develop in a corporate environment.
- Generating reports from several platforms
- Updating & Maintaining standard reporting
- JV & Backup preparation
- JV posting/audit/approval
- Quick financial analysis
- Master data
- Start-up activities & Setting up structure for New Logo
- Requesting & maintaining cost centers
- WBS Creation
- Working on existing standardization projects
- Getting ready for skillset requirements for Business Advisors’ ideas
- Proactively working on software/enhancements/automations
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree in accounting/finance is preferred
- Typically 0-1 year of experience in a multicultural organization
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Detail oriented
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Basic communication and influencing skills as in the role you will work closely finance functions and teams
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Can-do attitude
- Effective & Operational English
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees. Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- professional training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangement
- Wellness Program
- modern office in the city center (Wrocław – Renoma)
NES Global Talent
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy we Wrocławiu
Pisanie kontraktów.Negocjowanie kontraktów.Codzienny kontakt z klientem i jego kontrahentami.Praca na czas określony: umowa na czas określony 22.09.2023 do...
Accenture Sp. z o. o.
As Senior Derivatives Support Analyst youll be responsible for:Pricing of OTC derivatives instruments and integration in portfolio valuation.Reporting on all...
Tasks:Work closely with the global banking partners and oversee bank account administration, mandates and user setup and onboarding process. Lead on key...