Praca: Junior Financial Systems Specialist
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life. Global Financial Systems Support is in charge of financial systems maintenance and enhancement to drive efficiencies and assist in system/process changes for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations.
- Maintaining the General Ledger module
- Collaborate with IT teams to execute system changes
- Support development, planning and execution of system enhancements
- Configuration and maintenance of ERP and other Finance systems
- Liaise with external IT providers
- Collaborate with overseas teams on global initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economy or IT or similar
- Oracle Finance module knowledge will be an asset
- General understanding of Finance/Accounting basics is a plus
- Critical attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
- Customer oriented and team player
- Excellent English skills
- Excel intermediate
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.