Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need...
Praca: Junior Process Officer
Would you like to join Customer Data Services FI 1 team? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Customer Data Services FI 1 team. We add value by delivering great services to our customers. We are driving planned transitions to support Nordeas transformation. As Junior Process Officer you’ll be working in an international back-office environment and play an essential role by securing and managing different processes towards the Nordic market. This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge within the banking sector and collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the Daily Banking Services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and input
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are/have:
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- English on good communicative level (at least B2+)
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Base salary depends on your professional experience
- Working in a multicultural team along with other native Nordic speakers and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland and gain valuable banking experience
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in Lodz
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?be willing to start your professional career in...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Good English...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. ...