Description:Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues....
Praca: Junior Specialist – Cross-Border Compensation
What does the team do?
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees working all over the world. Are you customer-oriented and eager to help companies automate processes and increase efficiencies? Are you forward-thinking with the desire to contribute to making market leading technology even better? We offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
- Manage comprehensive payroll related data for our clients cross border employees including review and analysis of expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, and other assignment-related issues
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance with regard to incentive compensation for our clients cross border employees
- Work with multinational clients and third-party vendors and serve as a day-to-day resource for the global KPMG network
- Get actively involved in technology improvements and business development related activities with respect to compensation reporting compliance
- Establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base
- Bachelor or Master degree
- New graduates or maximum of two years professional work experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools
- Good analytical and organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Forward-thinking and persuasive personality
- An eye for detail even when faced with large quantities of data from variety of sources
- Work in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden ones business and technical knowledge
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
Chętnie Cię poznamy jeśli:masz doświadczenie na stanowisku w miękkim HR, w tym doświadczenie w kompleksowym prowadzeniu rekrutacji z wykorzystaniem...
Logwin Poland Sp. z o.o.
Sporządzanie umów, aneksów oraz innych dokumentów związanych z zatrudnieniem oraz rozwiązaniem stosunku pracy,Wsparcie w obszarze zagadnień...
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start?Knowledge of...