YOU AND YOUR TEAM:Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax...
Praca: Junior Tax Content Analyst
Working as part of Thomson Reuters’ Corporates business, you will be part of the Product Content team developing and maintaining global tax compliance modules on our ONESOURCE tax platform.
While your work is primarily with the local Gdańsk team, you will work closely with the wider global product and content teams. Gdańsk team will form part of our Global Tax Compliance and Statutory Reporting team, based in the UK, US, India, Asia, Australia, currently supporting compliance in over 50 countries across Corporate tax, Indirect tax and Statutory accounting.
ONESOURCE is designed to provide tax software solutions for multinational corporations and Accounting professionals. ONESOURCE solutions cover a broad range of taxes including Direct Tax Compliance and reporting (formerly Abacus), Indirect Tax Compliance, Tax Planning and Workflow Management.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
You will be part of the local tax content team, building and maintaining our ONESOURCE Corporate tax templates across a number of countries. Your role will mainly comprise:
- Updating existing and assisting in building new country templates in ONESOURCE Corporate Tax in accordance with written requirements / specifications working in partnership with experienced content designer’s
- Testing tax templates, to ensure they meet written requirements / specifications and are built in accordance with best practice.
- Assisting with 3rd line support, escalated from the ONESOURCE product support teams and local client service teams.
- Supporting the team, undertaking basic research such as reviewing tax authority documents, tax legislation and other information sources.
- You will report to Regional Lead in Gdansk, responsible for the Global Tax Compliance and Reporting team in Gdansk
- Your main interaction will be with the Tax Content Analysts and Tax Content Consultants, who will manage the high level development plans and specifications
- You will work with the ONESOURCE support teams, to ensure we provide effective assistance to escalated customer support issues
What do you need to bring:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerical discipline: Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or related subjects
- Fluent English is desirable and knowledge of one other language, eg. German, French, Spanish will be an added adventure
- Good working experience in Excel and interest in technology
- Organized and methodical approach to work, especially attention to detail
- Good communication skills, team-player
- The ability to work virtually with people in different locations including London, India, Australia
- 1- 2 years of work experience, ideally in financial systems, tax compliance or advisory area will be an asset
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals,and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny zawsparcie projektów M&A w obszarze doradztwa podatkowego dla klientów o zasięgu lokalnym i...
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Your daily work:Monthly review of business transactions in relation to their proper settlement (CIT, VAT, WHT).Analysing and issuing opinions regarding...
Orange Polska S.A.
Opiniowanie transakcji, umów i projektów (przede wszystkim w zakresie VAT);Opracowywanie polityki i procedur podatkowych, nadzór nad ich prawidłową...