Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan. The Polish financial center is a part...
Praca: Junior Treasury Analyst
Aon Sp. z o.o.
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of Junior Treasury Analyst you will ill achieve valuable experience working for a global treasury department and will gain insight into Aon’s culture and businesses while developing critical skills necessary for future success in the corporate environment.
- Utilize treasury dashboard, various bank systems and applications to review payment transfers, analyse account activity and balances,
- Monitor incoming payment requests, team mailbox and coordinate information exchange with Account Manager,
- Prepare payment requests in dashboard system,
- Enter and provide approvals for transfers in bank system,
- Provide confirmation of processed wires,
- Register & reconcile processed wires and determine cash position for clients accounts,
- Work directly with banks to resolve issues related to daily transactional activity,
- Participate in treasury transition projects for other/global Captives entities locations,
- Participation is special projects as assigned.
- Availability to work for evening shift (14:00 - 22:30),
- Minimum 1 year of experience in finance, banking or accounting,
- Very good English language skills,
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Excel skills – medium level,
- Attention to details,
- Ability to analyse data and check its accuracy,
- Good numerical skills,
- Ability to understand and write correspondence in a tone that is appropriate to the interaction.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care,
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!),
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period,
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working,
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan,
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors,
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.
Zakres obowiązków:Przygotowywanie skonsolidowanych raportów finansowych dla Regionu Europy Północnej (Polska, Finlandia, Łotwa)Konsolidacja prognoz...
Opis stanowiska:analizy księgowe wg potrzebksięgowanie rejestrów sprzedaży, zakupu, kasowych, bankowych oraz pozostałychweryfikacja formalno-rachunkowa...
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.
Our client, one of the worlds leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw Regulatory Operations team.The proposed contract...