Praca: Logistics Operations Specialist - Freight Settlement
Trade, Transport & Logistics Centre of Expertise in Kraków, Poland is a team of specialists, who support business units located in Europe and supervise global logistics operations. Currently we are looking for a Logistics Operations Specialist who specializes in Freight Settlement to join our team and support financial side of our logistics operations.
- Query resolution related to disputed freight charges.
- Responsible for the carrier billing checking and audit.
- Issuing and handling transport PO’s in SAP.
- Co-ordination with Shared Accounting Services (SAS) and other internal stakeholders regarding freight payment.
- Monthly management of reports including all kind of KPI reports and operational, as well as cost savings.
- Analyzing and proactively improving existing freight settlement process.
- Taking active part in change management and new implementations (scope & system wise).
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Operational transport management experience and knowledge of freight industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze and aggregate large data amounts.
- Attention to details.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Excel intermediate or advanced
- Experience of SQL, VBA, SAP finance modules highly advantageous.
- Candidates with 2 – 4 years of accounting, logistics or transport experience, purchasing or similar experience are encouraged to apply.