contract of employment type of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties:25%...
Praca: M&A Specialist - Lender Due Diligence
Aon is currently recruiting a Project Analyst to support the UK R&I Team that sits within Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) practice.
The AMATS practice is a combined team of Risk & Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as an Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers based in the UK with their insurance due diligence enquiries, compilation of their findings and associated report writing.
The role will also involve supporting the team in the execution of any post-close insurance programmes that need to be put in place.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Background reading on Target businesses
- Review insurance policies and summarise current insurance arrangements in pre-agreed report format
- Review and summarise loss information
- Collate risk profile data from multiple sources
- Collect and track requested information
- Provide support in the compilation of diligence reports
- Generate graphical representation of data
- Help coordinating internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Assist in the collation of pitch documents and presentation
- Assist with lender due diligence projects including insurance/contract documentation review, findings collation and client/project compliance process.
- Educated to University level
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and communicate efficiently with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Ready for flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Knowledge of insurance policies helpful
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity an asset
- Willingness to travel.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
ING Tech Poland
What will be your job:Reviewing profiles/alerts prepared/updated by Analysts in Know Your Customer or Transaction Monitoring processesUsing production quality...
What will be your job:Preparing/updating profiles/alerts in Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring processes by:Observing procedures, acting in...
What we have to offer: Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory TeamPossibility to develop your career in an international environmentUnique training...