Key responsibilities:Partnering one of department’s management team (eg. Commercial) on finance field in order to successfully deliver its agendaEvaluating...
Praca: Manager / Senior Manager - Financial Services - Advisory - Technology
What does the team do?
We support the transformation of leading organizations from the financial sector. We work on the border of business and technology, we establish strategies that combine business goals with technological opportunities and become an additional value for the company. We help our clients keep up with the dynamically changing regulations and innovations. We share with them best practices in such areas as: technologies and strategies, digital transformation, customer experience, new ecosystems, data&analitycs.
- Identify business needs in technology and back-office operations area
- Define and discuss recommendations, create new solutions in back-office operations area
- Design/test/implement specific software, technology solutions, architecture to improve organization agility
- Advising clients on new technologies, operating models and optimization processes
- Provide technical guidance regarding technology solutions
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Excellent knowledge of the operations and technology area in financial sector (tracking trends/changes) and the latest advancements in technology to develop innovation solutions and approaches
- Very good understanding of back-office processes and operations, technology imperatives and challenges in financial sector
- Working experience in at least two following areas:
- Digital banking, Online banking
- Mobile Payment, Cards Payment
- Credit Process Management
- Banking systems implementation
- Branch optimization
- Ability to work creatively
- 4+ years’ experience within Technology Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Experience in technology consulting would be an asset
- Digitally savvy and continuous learner
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Focus on success, consistency in action
- Manage time, very good organizational skills
- Work in a professional, well-established and international environment with excellent atmosphere in one of The Big Four world-renowned network of companies
- Participate in exciting projects for companies with global presence
- Gain valuable professional experience
- Be compensated with attractive salary matching your skills and expertise and a benefits package (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
Netto Sp. z o.o.
Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Dla naszego klienta poszukujemy obecnie osoby na stanowisko: Koordynator ds. finansowych Obowiązki:Odpowiedzialność za zgodność operacji bankowych z...
Profil stanowiska:Osoba na tym stanowisku odpowiedzialna będzie za nadzór oraz koordynację głównych procesów finansowych takich jak; cash-flow,...