umowa o pracętaki rodzaj umowy oferujemy8:00 - 16:00 (8h dziennie)w tych godzinach pracujemyul. Zajęcza 4, Warszawatutaj mieści się nasze biuroZakres...
Praca: Market Risk Model Validation Specialist (ALM / IRRBB) [rekrutacja online]
Join the best ALM / IRRBB validation team in Poland, where you will have a possibility to explore and challenge top-notch models and work with world-class experts in the field. We specialize in modelling the interest rate risk in the banking book such as behavioral, interest rates, valuation, replication/hedging and risk measurement models.
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in model development or model validation in the area of Market Risk, Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB).
- You have knowledge of regulations associated with managing the interest rate risk and model validation.
- You have a quantitative background, (MSc or PhD degree) in e.g. Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics.
- You communicate in English fluently, both verbally and in writing.
- You know programming languages: Python, Matlab, R.
- You have a genuine passion for continuously improving.
- Experience in Agile.
- Experience with adequate, effective stakeholder management, as well as auditors, regulators and onsite inspections.
- Certificates: FRM, PRM, CQF or BTRM.
- Performing high quality validations and summarizing your conclusions in well-written validation reports that bring value to our stakeholders. You align with e.g. model developers, senior management, auditors, ECB.
- Keeping abreast with the latest ALM / IRRBB developments and visiting/presenting at conferences.
- Improving our coding libraries used for model validation.
- A position where you will be empowered to have a true impact on ING’s future model landscape and contribute to further implementing our innovative Think Forward strategy.
- An exposure to world-class models in the area of IRRBB/ALM.
- A competitive salary tailored to your skills, competences, experience and performance.
- A flexible work environment, with the possibility of working from home.
- Time and support for personal development, including courses.
- An innovative, expanding working environment, also internationally, creating ample opportunities for further development.
- A progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life incrementally.
- The IRRBB Model Validation chapter is currently expanding to its target size of 10 members.
- The chapter is located in Warsaw and will work closely with the headquarter in Amsterdam.
- The chapter is part of ING’s global Model Risk Management domain (MoRM), which consists of multiple Model Validation teams (i.e. “chapters”, each focusing on a main risk area(s)) and Model Risk Oversight, located both in Amsterdam and Warsaw.
- ING is a global and highly innovative market player and IRRBB Model Validation is a Global function across two location responsible for validating Global models.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 18:00 (8 h)
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
contract of employment type of contract7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 work hoursZajęcza 4, Warszawa this is the location of our officeScope of duties:25% -...
Bank Pocztowy S.A.
Twój zakres obowiązkówidentyfikowanie podejrzanych transakcji mających związek z praniem pieniędzy oraz finansowaniem terroryzmuwspieranie i...
ING Tech Poland
Fixed term contract type of contract8:00 - 16:00 work hoursAl. Jana Pawła II 22 , Warszawa this is the location of our officeWorking per task50%-...