Company OverviewMotorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire...
Praca: MI, reporting and capacity management Lead
- You have the ability to drive Operational MI reporting from the centers and countries, including FTE, performance and quality tracking,
- You have minimum 5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 36 months experience in MI reporting and 2 years of Team Management,
- You have a proven track of managing the global capacity plan for operational Teams, including FTE forecasting and optimization pipeline for budget purposes,
- You are fluent English, reading and writing,
- You have good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA,
- You have an efficiency and automation oriented mindset with a proven track record of designing tools and solutions for improvement of operations processes,
- You have excellent quantitative, analytical skills,
- You have ability to communicate effectively also with senior management.
- Proactive, can-do, no surprises and positive mind-set
- Strong organizational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests
- Knowledge of robotics and process automation software (Alteryx, Xceptor or similar)
- Knowledge of data visualization software (MS Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with KYC (CDD, FATCA, CRS), Financial Economic Crime, Anti-Money Laundering or Compliance
We are a global company that serves and secures interest of millions of customers because our main goal is to deliver the best-in-class service for our stakeholders. For that reason, we have built the Customer Due Diligence Area of CDD best in class specialists who perform high quality analysis of KYC process for corporate customers, ensuring any risk indicators are properly escalated according to ING standards and policies.
Our team helps ING to verify if Customers can be trustworthy by completing required CDD checks as well as updating customer files on time, screening customers and transactions, and reporting suspicious activities according to procedures.
We are growing our business in Poland and extending our current service. Our strategy is to build KYC organization that will serve ING Group by process standardization and optimization. We are planning to obtain it by working globally with our AML/FEC professionals on the KYC process in order to increase efficiency and quality and implement process improvements in this fast changing environment.
If you are passionate about challenges and enjoy looking for ways to a better, smarter and more efficient way of working, then this is your place! Our highest priority is to act together, inspire each other and support each other in achieving our goals. We are a bank with big ambitions, where ambitious people work. If you value knowledge and good working atmosphere, just like us, join us and set new directions for your personal development.
- Contract of employment
type of contract
- Start 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00
- ul. Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
ING Tech Poland
Contract of employmenttype of contractStart 7:00 - 9:00 End 15:00 - 17:00work hoursul. Konduktorska 35, Katowicethis is the location of our officeScope of...
You will be part of the Content team, developing and maintaining global financial statements templates on our ONESOURCE Statutory Reporting software which...
Medicover sp. z o.o.
al. Jerozolimskie 96 Do zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należeć będzie:wsparcie w procesie zamknięcia miesiąca i raportowania na potrzeby...