Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online ...
Praca: North America Service Support Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The North America Service Support (NSS) organization provides process and operational support to the North America Managed & Support Services business.
Team functions includes contract and services transaction processing associated with maintenance agreements, installation agreements, work tickets, depot transactions, subscriber agreements, purchase orders and other related work.
Additional areas of responsibility include invoicing, installed base management, vendor payments, services entitlement, log credit, customer service plans, contract audits & support of field Customer Support Managers.
The NSS Krakow Manager is responsible for:
- Providing tailored North America Service Support transaction operations support
- Providing strong leadership and professional influence over the reporting team
- Developing strategies for implementing operational efficiencies by reviewing work flows, procedures, and performance in collaboration with fellow NSS management
- Executing on team operations policies and procedures, using established tools and processes
- Managing teams based on stated metrics and goals
- Building and maintaining positive, effective, and mutually beneficial-working alliances with team members and partners
- Initiating problem solving action and follows through to resolution.
- Performing root-case analysis of problems to formulate and recommend improved alternative operations
- Leading process improvement initiatives
- Assisting the team in the daily operations
- Partnering and collaborating with North America NSS team to train, transition & onboard new task and processes in Krakow
- Establishing strong internal operational environment with structured processes, quality controls & collaborative spirit with other MSI operations
- Providing leadership, guidance and development opportunities to team members
- Completed commercial/finance studies with a good knowledge of business economics
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of operational business
- Experience in the management of outsourced operations as well as working in a number focused organization
- Management capability with organizational talent and strength to enforce decisions by taking cultural differences into consideration
- Good communication skills with partners, suppliers and internal Stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills as well as strong work ethic, personal integrity and high level of professionalism
- Ability to lead a team, self-motivation and capable of working pro-active and independently
- Problem-solving mindset as well as an aptitude to follow-through on plans
- Being fluent in English is absolutely essential
- Previous experience with Motorola Services Portfolio, Service Agreements, Warranty, Install Agreements, Work Tickets, and Internal Contracts
- Experience with ServiceCloud, Oracle R12, COF, SMS
- Understand Service Revenue Recognition practices, Transaction types and the accounting implications
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Contract of employment
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Sport activities, such as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. ...