Do Twoich obowiązków należeć będzie:Księgowanie wyciągów bankowych, raportów kasowych.Ewidencja faktur zakupowych.Wystawianie faktur dla klientów...
Praca: O2C Junior Accountant
About the job
Join our Order to Cash Department and become a part of one of three experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders. Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted for, we gain experience within an international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within the O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because were passionate about what we do.
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers.
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact.
- Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within the agreed timeframe.
- Providing input for reporting to relevant business units.
- Dunning internal and external customers.
- Preparing statements.
- Co-operation with Arla business units.
- Training of new employees.
- Documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio).
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TL.
We are looking for someone, who:
- Has an academic degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Administration, Economics, Mathematics or similar areas.
- Speaks English fluently. German or French would be an asset.
- Is team-oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of accounting principles and tools.
- Has the ability to follow instructions and standard work processes to perform routine tasks with high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Has the ability to review documents and files for necessary data, enter appropriate data into systems or files, check records for accuracy and completion, and retrieve data to produce reports or answer questions.
- Has the ability to raise and properly solve the query with businesses, and customers.
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility.
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position.
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator program).
- Financial support for your education.
- Medical care & life insurance.
- Additional benefits like gym cards, vouchers, travel points, cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code.
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam.
- Relocation allowance.
- Referral program for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups).
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment (up to 4 days).
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks).
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table, and swing.
Warszawa, ul. Postępu 17b
Coral Travel Poland Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, ul. Arabska
Eurorent Sp. z o.o.
Zakres obowiązków:Dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów i ich weryfikacja pod względem rachunkowym i podatkowymKsięgowanie i weryfikacja rozrachunków z...
Grodzki Urząd Pracy w Krakowie
Bieżąca weryfikacja i księgowanie faktur, kontrola merytoryczna dokumentów finansowych,pomoc w przygotowaniu rozliczeń rocznych osób fizycznych oraz...
Szczecin, Plac Brama Portowa
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Job DescriptionTake part in our training project - the Accounting Academy, which effectively prepares you for a position of an Accountant at METRO, while at...